Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, La Salle!

okay, what a super late post. sorry :|

La Salle just celebrated it's 100th birthday last Thursday. Wooo! Soo glad I got to be a part of it. Food was great, Music was awesome (bands were rockin it! too bad Kwon's show was cut short. BOO!!), the bazaar was interesting (almost did a shopping spree. haha. bought my babe and I centennial shirts, I got a pair of cool new glasses, and the La Salle star necklace. cooolio!) the crowd was insaaaaaane. Tell me about jampacked, people. Literally, DLSU-manila was full. There were times when you really need to walk sidewards just to get by. :)) All in all it was a great experience. The coordinators did an awesome job. too bad I missed the pyromusical thingy... got class the following day. :|



Thanks for coming with me, babe. I love you. xx

xx, nix
man, did I miss taft! too bad no happy thursday that day. all the bars were crowded was well. DUH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment