Thursday, August 11, 2011

Shoe Goddess x HighStyleFancy

What is a girl's greatest weapon?
Her SHOES!!! :)

Here is a little taste of HighStyleFancy. Well, actually this is what I want from their collections. I've been browsing their collections back and forth for the longest time now, and I think this is the perfect time to make a post in their honor. Still hoping to get my hands on one of these beauties or any pair in fact. haha! Fingers crossed. 

I'm actually a wedge girl or the chunky heel type except on special occasions. This explains my choice of shoes, plus I have this thing for great finds. Meaning, not everyone has them or can wear them, something like that.
The leopard print lace-ups are just to die for!! Please oh please Shoe Goddess! :D

xx, nix
"A girl's just as hot as the shoes she choose" -Fashion by Lady Gaga 
View their whole collection here

No comments:

Post a Comment