Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rihanna's Faux Hawk, Yes?

Since my boyfriend just got his hair done yesterday-sounds like a girl which btw looked totally awesooome-maybe too much for some but looks absolutely perfect to me made me want to get my hair done as well. I was soo jelly, he already 2 trips to the salon and none for me. My hair is such a mess now. gah! Anyway, I'm obsessing over Riri's (close kami. lol!) Faux Hawk hair. My boyfriend and I would look totally badass with his detailed mohawk and my faux hawk! Just saying. :))

what is hardcore hair???? O.o

OH! here's what my BF's hair looks like trip 1 and trip 2 to the salon :))
Trip 1: (lame shot) had his mohawk at just some salon near my place. he had been wanting this for the longest time! finally had the guts to make it happen. so proud! 
Trip 2: funny story, we were at techno hub and we were suppose to go up and buy food at KFC, on the way there we stopped by Bench Fix to ask if they can do details cuts. TADAAA!!! My bebe boy's face lit up. haha. we ended up at the salon than eating. got his mohawk fixed and the detail he keeps bugging me about. :P THUNDAH!! 

xx, nix
I BADLY NEED A NEW HAIRSTYLE AND COLOR. HELP ME. PLEASE?
BEFORE I START SHAVING MY HAIR, WHICH I REALLY DO CONSIDER (JUST HALF). OR GOING BLONDE, WHICH I AM ALSO IN THE VERGE OF DOING. :D
comments and suggestions are very much appreciated right now. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment